Skip to content
Involving partners in road safety education/h2>
Partners are an extremely valuable resource when it comes to Young Driver Interventions.
Possible partners to consider for an event:
- Emergency Services.
- Your local Council.
- Your MP & MSP.
- Press & media.
- Local businesses.
- Youth organisations.
Key steps for high quality partnership experience:
- Think about who your key partners would be for your event.
- Contact your preferred partners explaining details of your event, what you’re planning and how you’d like their support and involvement.
- Offer several levels of involvement if you can so that if they are unable to fully fulfil your request they can still support the event usefully.
- Make publicising your event a joint venture.
- Thank any partners for their involvement in advance, at the event and after the event.