This short film features some of Scotland’s emergency services and their experiences of responding to road incidents.
Class activity: Use these questions as discussion points or thought starters in pairs or in a group.
- Some people say that they’re always in control of their car – even when they’re driving fast. What do you think?
- What kind of people are suited to work in the emergency services?
- What do you think it’s like leaving the scene of an accident?
- ‘Joyrider’ – What is the irony in that term?
- Who is to blame in a crash?
- Why do some people not wear their seatbelts?
- Why do some cyclists not wear a helmet?
- What a driver should do if he/she is tired?